Radeon 9200 Users

Rabidcrax

Beta member
After I purchased my radeon 9200 I installed all the drivers and I noticed that when I minimized windows media player or any other such applications, whatever I was playing would be transparently played on my desktop backround. It was one of the better things I've had on this computer because I could even open up other programs and it would transparently play it on those too, enough to where I can still funtion with the program and also watch a movie both at the same time. After formatting because of spyware and such, I have completely replaced all drivers but still cannot find out how this was done. I have tried time and time again but I come up with nothing. Perhaps someone else using ATI software can help me with this. I cant't even assure you that it WAS the ATI software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also this was the Radeon 9200 128 meg

Hm, that doesn't sound like as much of a video card problem. If i'm not mistaken, all video cards are BASICALLY the same on the desktop and simple application level, but the 3d rendering aspects and memory are different. Check for any memory problems you may have.

Back
Top Bottom