Xbox360 VS PS3

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Which will you be buying? I'm undecided. I'm going to choose once i find out what games are coming out on each. I'll probably buy both, really far down the line.

(And yes i know this should be posted in RG fourums,but o well.)

Xbox 360. Xbox 1 was pretty satisfying technology and appeal wise, so I'll go with the Xbox 360. The console that Nintendo is releasing is called the 'Revolution' btw.

PS3 fo sho! Well I won't buy it right away since my wallet will laugh at me for even thinking it carries that much cash. But I'll definitely buy it once I get enough cash.

out of the current main consoles consoles I own all three...

PS2 owns Xbox for sheer amount of game titles and first releases.
Xbox own PS2 for hardware power, graphics and speed, (the hard disk and RAM mean fewer oading screens as seen on the PS2.

but I spend mosty tmie playing on m game cube, simply because it's the most fun.

Frankly I dno't see the situation changnig much when going to the third generation consoles, (XBOX2 PS3 nitendo revolution).

well if u buy xbox360 u also have to buy skins. and its ugly as hell w/o em. there arent any confirmed pics of ps3 just concepts, so i hope it wont be like xbox. but im gonna stick w/ ps3 and pcs for the number of games and fun games at that. and btw halo is way overrated, unreal championship 2 looks better. so does doa extreme beach volleyball lol.

if i was going to buy one, it would probably be the x-box... thats just about the only decent thing microsoft has done... and its got halo too...

well probably update the xbox at school, so i wont bother buying one...

Back
Top Bottom