Game Console - PC

CargoSlug

In Runtime
Ok guys heres the deal. I'm no longer going to buy the x850xtpe agp I am now going to buy a x800xl agp. My computer is a Windowsmedia center pc and I was wondering when I buy a new xbox 360 if I could hook it up to my card i have in my pc that looks like cable in and out with some other crap like video and audio without bringing down my fps. so really will it run through the x800xl or the xbox 360 videocard. I want to do this so I can play my games with my computer monitor.

I wouldn't know the answer to this, but my one friend said he almost accomplished this by doing something with a video card and something else. You can AIM him at Elitetux487.

I hope the xbox360 games are as complex as the pc games....the xbox360 is more frigging powerful than all our pc's 3 3.2gig processers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*UC*ING S*HI* MAN THIS IS GONA ROCK IF I CCAN HOOK IT UP TO MY COMP TO PLAY ON MY SWEET MONITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want to talk about a powerful processor you should check out sonys "cell"processor" they have in the ps3. i don't know a whole lot about it but it runs at 4.0 ghz stock, but it's made up of (i think 10) different cells that independently run at that speed, or something like that.

Yeah, the Cell is pretty amazing. It can go up to 4.0 ghz and has like 5 (or is it 10?!) cores on each die. As for graphics, I dunno what the PS3 is using for graphics. The Xbox 360 is going to use 3 PowerPC processors (manufactured by IBM) that have 4 cores each, totaling to 12 cores, and a graphics chip made by ATI.

No...you guys arent getting what im saying. I just want to be able to hook up my audio video (whire red yellow) cables into the back of my pc in to my tv tuner card and then play the xbox normaly like it would except through my moniter. Will is still work like the normal tv is my question?

I would imagine that it works. A TV Tuner card like the All-In-Wonder series allows you to hook up the monitor to watch TV like you normally do. But, like j Rizzo said, try hooking up your Xbox or whatever console you own and test it out.

Back
Top Bottom