Paranormal

Yeah, this could indeed be true, though just like the one about the lake monster...can't think of the name. Thats been proven fake.

Only about 15% of the forests have been covered. A new series on TV is being filmed that is to break smoe discoveries about forests. You never know...

lockness monster is the lanke monster. They say bigfoot has a larger brain that humans and he can reason just like a human and knows how to avoid us as much as possible. They also have found bones from apes as large as 12 feet tall from back in cave man days. I think im going a little in depth on this topic now, i should start a bigfoot thread.

But I think people will believe what they want to believed whether they think these things are true or not and no amount will change their mind. Much like the if you believe in God.

I don't believe in God, but if someone showed me some piece of evidence that God existed then I'd atleast start to question myself....All I ever see are moldy sandwhiches with the virgin Mary on them, lo.

I once saw my cousin standing next to my friend at like 2AM since it was the first time i stayed up that late, i think i just needed a drink

i once saw my cousin standing next to me friend at 2 am also, then again it was my cousins birthday party

Back
Top Bottom