Fans

Just wondering... what is the best heatsink I could put in a computer(Intel D815EEA motherboard). They all seem about the same, but wanna see what anyone else has to say.

sry i can't help with that, but i also got a question and i dont want to start a new thread just for it.
what is better? a fan in the front of the case? or on the back?

dustinbumpy said:
Just wondering... what is the best heatsink I could put in a computer(Intel D815EEA motherboard). They all seem about the same, but wanna see what anyone else has to say.

I'm pritty sure it's just how fast they spin and if they have lights in them or not.

wiktorek01 said:
sry i can't help with that, but i also got a question and i dont want to start a new thread just for it.

its best to have them both, so you can have a smooth airflow, like sucking in the front, and blowing out the back

hmmmmmm welll techinicaly speaking no its better to have an exhuast fan pushing air out the back of your case. I do agree that it is better to have 1 intake and 1 exhuast but if your strapped for space its better to just have an exhuast. Temperatures have been seen to go down furthur with 1 exhaust rather then 1 intake

dustinbumpy said:

The more copper the better. But as you go more copper the prices go up a little more. What ever heatsink and fan combo you go with just make sure the contact surfaces are clean and you use a good brand thermal grease.

And to the others in this thread. Please don't hijack some one's thread because you're too lazy to start your own. You see what happened? The poster of the thread didn't get the answer they were looking for.

wiktorek01 said:
Both!!

Back
Top Bottom