Age Limit?

its 16 in some places, and 18 in others in spain, depends which county your in...

the best drinking age is in egypt... its 14 over there... LOL

I know Egypt is a secularist state, but even if it is.. alcohol is strongly prohibited in the muslim world as it is. Even in secular states. In some states it is legal for tourists in hotels, but take Morocco.. I was told it costs $300 dollars to get a simple bottle of wine (not expensive wine either) in a hotel because of taxes.

its about 80p for a bottle of 8% larger...

sharm el sheik is a major tourist area because it is the best diving site in the world.... so thats probably why it has loads of really cheap beer...

That must be tourists. Because the koran specifically prohibits muslims in drinking alcohol. It is very staunchly prohibited.

..to the whole religious thing- even if it's banned that doesnt mean they dont do it.
and plus they might see it as an awesome money maker for the tourists.

In the muslim world, the penalities for doing it is much stiffer for committing infractions against the christian bible. Believe me. Take infidelity... if a woman in the muslim world commits it, she is stoned to death in some countries.

Except I could care less, because here in America we are a secular country. And I'm atheist.

Back
Top Bottom