firefox and msn dont work

ZeRo CoOL!

BSOD
well since i have been using my dads computer since mine has gone all fooked and th point is that my firefox will not connect to any web pages and my msn will not log into any e-mail address im sure it is a spy ware but then when i use spy doctor to find it there is non there

can any one help me or tell me another spy ware scanner to download

ZeRo CoOL!

In that case, is the computer even connected to the internet? Or has it someway been disabled? This would answer that question.

Go to Start, Control Panel, and then to Network Connections. Check that theres something in that folder, or that it has been disabled.

Plus, I'm afraid you've posted in the wrong part of the forum

It's ok now I fixed it
setishock

are you a f*****g r****d look i am on the internet now aint i posting just bacause my firefox does not work does not mean that i am not connected to the internet !

spybot search and destroy, ad-ware from lavasoft, etc

oh, and please don't call people names, its not nice.

EDIT: sorry, didn't notice you are using your Dad's computer

Look ZeRo CoOL!, most people on this forum when they have a problem can use another computer to find out the problem on here! I'm so sorry I didn't understand what you meant! Godddd!

Quote: "my msn will not log into any e-mail address"

Yeah but you also said that the MSN link to get e-mails doesn't work, and you couldn't of meant Firefox because you would have jsut not mentioned that.

I thought you meant the link from msn messenger to get your e-mails. This will open in Internet Explorer only!!! Stupid brat...

Now whos the stupid one that can't explain themselves without hitting out? I'm sorry but you deserve what you get!

When will people realise that the Social Lounge isn't for this kind of thread?

I fixed it...
setishock

Ahem!!!

ZeRo CoOL!
We are human just like you. We are not perfect. Sometimes we make a mistake. But your responce was totally uncalled for. Another outburst like that and you can have a couple of days off to twiddle your thumbs.

Back
Top Bottom