World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow 2 dollars less very month with that plan. I think it's ridiculous. It's 50 bucks a year with xbox live, and 6 bucks a month after that. Why should this game cost so much more monthly? It's like paying for another service for your home. Damnit.

Nah, some of us really don't feel like paying so much... so with the 6 month plan you save $24.12...so what?! Still costs too much. Go play halflife 2, much better then this shit.

thats if you enjoy fps games. It really isn't that big of a deal, if you think monthly fees suck then I encourage you to sell all your worldly posessions, go waste your money on booze, and find a box and go live out on the corner of some highway

Stop bitching and go play an MMO without monthly fees. Like Guild Wars. Guild Wars is an awesome game. Someone mentioned to you to play D2 LOD, if you like that game you will most definately like Guild Wars.

lol you mean u bought it without realising its a monthly cost? rofl, make sure u know what ur buying before you buy it

As mentioned before, all MMORPGs have monthly costs. For example, Everquest II costs $14.99/month as well. It is annoying and kind of a rip-off, but thats the market for it and there's nothing you can do.

EDIT: Wow, I completely missed looking at the second page. Sorry for not letting the topic die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom