Wtf!!!!

Tweak

In Runtime
ok, got guild wars....AWESOME game....not so awesome computer performance, inabout 2 hours, my comp has crashed a good 10 times....wtf is going on? DLED all new drivers yesterday...coudl it be my GFX card..(9600SE year old) cant handle it? please help cuz this is getting really annoying

It should handle it fine!
Is the game out now?
I thought it didn't come out till next month!
Are you playing the beta events?
have you gone online to the site to see if there are some patches for your particlar set-up?
Ok I had to get that part out of the way........
look in the event viewer and see what it says about any issues at all. control panel>admin tools > event viewer and when it pops up....in the left window click on each of the 3 items and scroll down in the right window to view info at about the time all this happened. post back what ever errors it lists.

you can try "speed fan" but be careful with it. i wouldn't suggest to making any changes just use it to compare between the two.
You need to be aware that sometimes a system will report wrong readings because of just bad sensors.
If it is heat related the safest thing for checking is really LOW TECH....just open the side panel and blow cool air into the compartment using a regular house fan. Then try the game again and see if it acts up. If so then more than likely it is not heat related.

Guild Wars...isn't that a RPG? I've heard that it's really good...some have even said that it's better than World of Warcraft...o_O

well msi has theire own monitoring thing for their mobos. i forgot what its called but u can get it from their website.

btw are u using a stock heatsink or a heatsink not made for ur proc? it may be on wrong too(not making contact w/ the proc)

Sounds like your computer is overloading like mine. Whenever I play tribes starsiege RPG my computer kicks me off the game and a window comes up that says its low in virtual memory.

Back
Top Bottom