Paranormal

Amorssang1

BSOD
I've always had an extreme interest in paranormal, all things mysterious and such. I've had paranormal experiences which peaked my interest in this topic. I now go on ghost hunts and research it alot.

Anyone here had a paranormal experience or is interested in the topic?

i personally do not believe in all that paranormal stuff, i do not believe that ghosts etc do not exist, and untill i see solid evidence that they do, i will not believe that they exist...

Yeh I am also very obsessed with the paranormal. But in a way I am frightened by it to, thats probably what keeps me interested. Ive never had an experiance, but if anyone has some sites I would be grateful

Yeah NOFX has the same sort of thing as me.
The fact that so many people have had them. Most of them probably are of the mind.

Same for seeing aliens in bedrooms (that was a mind thing. They woke up, but they were still asleep and paralised) and people had other things from this sort of experience too.

I definitly don't believe those shows on tv are true. They are all fake, but I believe people have had real experiences that they believe themselves to be real, real or not so.

Electromagnetism has been blaimed for a lot of it from power lines close to houses

mark thorpe said:
i personally do not believe in all that paranormal stuff, i do not believe that ghosts etc do not exist, and untill i see solid evidence that they do, i will not believe that they exist...

I'll have to agree with Mark it's all bulls**t and I don't belive in it. The only thing that might be remotely true is aleins. But thats not really paranormal.

I believe there are such things as aliens on other planets, in another solar system. I just don't believe aliens visit (how?! i ask). Sompe people think they are us from the future visiting us in the past, and that to me makes more sense than UFO rubbish.

UFO's people see are all goverment planes and secret flying tests. Roswell? That was a goverment plane for instance, but people still blieve that they hold aliens in the building.

Actually some alien encounters would be paranormal. The ones coming when your awake, whe your actually asleep. I wouldn't want that happening to me. That'd be too freaky :(

To the people who want "solid" evidence...what do you mean by that? It seems like everytime someone gets good evidence it's blown off like always. No matter how good the evidence is people can always find a way to disprove it.

same with bigfoot. They find their bowel movements, footprints, 3 video's that nobody can prove fake, and countless eye witness as well as sound recordings.....but nobody thinks they exist. Hell, i just watched a show on discovery channel about a chimp that walks on 2 feet and sits like a human...more proof that bigfoot has to exist.

Back
Top Bottom