ATI x950

CargoSlug

In Runtime
ATI is comming out with thier next generation on cards the x900's they sau they can beat the nvida SLI set. My question is will they support AGP? I hope so because I really dont want to have to get PCI-E. Any infromation on this will help...thanks

Well nVIDIA is gonna come out with the GeForce 6950 Ultra, and put those in SLI...baby, baby! :p As for ATI, who knows when AMR is going to come out?! For all we know, the idea might be scrapped.

alvino,
all so true there
dilon,
i think that you are witnessing the works of history in the makings. just as beta tapes went to vhs and that is going to dvd....alasssss.....agp is going to pci express.

lurkswithin said:
alvino,
all so true there
dilon,
i think that you are witnessing the works of history in the makings. just as beta tapes went to vhs and that is going to dvd....alasssss.....agp is going to pci express.

I skipped the whole AGP generation. Imagine going from beta tapes to a DVD lol.

They're not going to make the X950 or the 6950 Ultra in AGP. It's only going to be in PCI-E because pretty much the whole market is shifting to PCI-E.

I skipped the whole AGP generation. Imagine going from beta tapes to a DVD lol.
In reallity there it was less than a decade, my friend.
And you are ohhh so young!!!!
and in a field where technology turns a new leaf in 18 months
you will be witnessing so much more of that transformation than I have in my 60 years. so don't go lol(ing) too much.

awww

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......ect

Well it looks like that last thing my comp will take is the x850xtpe....... im going to have to upgrade like next summer.........****!!!!****!!!!!!!!

no you wont. If you get a x850xtpe, you will still be able to play games in the future. It nots like when a new video card comes out, you need one.

But man you just dont get it....... I NEED to get like over 80 FPS im a game freak. I tweaked my 9600pro so much that i awalys get above 70 FPS on Hl2 and CS:source. its crazy man. x950 And they say that this card will be twice or even more than a x800!!! im frigging burning laps around my chair when I read that but my dad is like really dumb with computers... and im only 14 so i really dont have much cash...and when i even talk about going to pci-e he is like We just bought a new computer.......

so what your saying is the x850xtpe will be good to get the most out of the best upcomming game titles? on like high graphics? cuz I really dont want to go to pci-e

it should be fine. I would go Nvidia just in case game companies take advantage of Pixel/Vertex Shader 3.0.

Back
Top Bottom