Wendy's Finger Case

She isn't telling the truth. DNA and forsenic tests were already conducted showing this. That is why the police arrested her (for larcency). Please stop and think... the District Attorney cannot issue an arrest warrant without probable cause and in this case they tested the chile and other equipment at the Wendy's in question... it showed no evidence of a finger (no skin particles). How is she telling the truth? Must be some dumb right wing conspiracy done by the company... :rolleyes:

Well, I heard on the news that people saw her bring in a cooler and stuff.

What is important is she broke the law by lying, and the D.A (district attorney) knew this because they had enough evidence to issue an arrest warrant.

I dunno though, the evidence is against her... but why the hell would someone do this? Is she like a Wendy arch-enemy? Because she definately stopped a lot of people from going to Wendy's on the week of the "discovery".

rakedog said:
I dunno though, the evidence is against her... but why the hell would someone do this? Is she like a Wendy arch-enemy? Because she definately stopped a lot of people from going to Wendy's on the week of the "discovery".

It's because she's a greedy bitch that wants money. So she thought a good way would be framing Wendy's for putting a finger in her chili, and she would be rich from the following lawsuit.

Back
Top Bottom