FireFox issue

Tempest

Baseband Member
Okay, so far I've had no luck with this...

Earlier today a message came up in FireFox and promted me to select my profile. I tried to select Default, but it said it was already in use - I was forced to chose the only other profile listed, and then all my bookmarks and settings went bye bye.

When I searched google.com and ask.com the same questions were posted, but no good answers.

Also... since my 'run' command is missing for some reason, I can't access the profile config menu for firefox. I need help.

If it says Default is in use, then hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and under processes find firefox.exe, end the process and you should be able to select default.

Well I've thought of that one already, but just to be sure, I tried it again. Nothing running, and Firefox still isn't keeping my bookmarks from before.

ohh..so what bookmarks do you want? the ones from your default setting? or from internet explorer?

hmm...cant you import them? i dont have firefox on my system right now because it's all messed up but why won't you just chose that import wizard and instead of IE, import from ur default setting

Back
Top Bottom