Death Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
What do you think, is the death penalty good or bad, Im doing this for school so post sensibly, no flaming, I think there was a thread like this but I dont care. Please give the country in which you live and reasons for your opinion . I am for it as i belive that with DNA testing there are unlikely to be miscarraiges of justice.

Ahem...

Just a friendly post to let all know I will be keeping an eye on this. If it gets out of hand it will be closed and warnings issured.

But as for me I think if and when proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they should be put to death in the manner in which they commited their crime. Right smack in the middle of the town square. I think the crime rate would take a nose dive.
EDIT: I just took this long to notice I left out where I live. Georgia, USA

lol, yeah thats what they used to do, wouldnt like to see someone being executed myself but crime would drop one hell of a lot

nah i hate the death penalties..in canada you go to jail for a while but no executions!!!! wtf is the fun of that? there is no fun in that. so they should be hanged or electricution chair!!! muashaha that'd fix the fudgers!! so i voted nah

Yeah I'm up for that. People shouldn't commit those crimes in the first place. I bet when the death penalty was aloud, you got much less problems. Same when schools stopped being allowed to hit pupils.

I bet though if they allowed it everywhere, they'd be so many problems with it.
I doubt people would accept it. They'd be religion issues which would in with protests and things, and it'd just all get out of control.
I know people would probably get hurt, or even killed in the process of accepting it anyway. I live in the UK.

Get what I mean? Its a good idea though def.

I think the death pennalty shall stand as long as it is painless, or something close.(i.e. lethal injection, gas chamber, or getting shot)(the elsctric chair is just inhumane)

Yeah I agree with that too.
Though in a way, and i'm not saying its a good idea, but if they are murderers, they would have caused so much more harm in killing than what even the electric chair deserves. Thats just my opinion, but I get what you mean.
Also, the rule of, doing something bad twice, does not make it good would rule in Zodiaks thoughts

yeah, I think it should be humane, with lethal injection Sodium Pentathol is administered first to knock them out. http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=8&did=478
thats a list of botched executions, most in the electric chair where the "victim" caught fire and took ages and many shocks to die, I am for it except for the usage of the electric chair as it is cruel, not even murderers, rapists and serial killers deserve that, only one state has it as its primary method of execution (forget which one)
Personally I think being shot is the best as it is very quick and not much can go wrong except bad aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom