what books do u guys read?

Oh, that is that thing then isn't it, its a thing to predict the future kind of. Well what people will think will happen. I've heard of it now I think.

As for spending too much time on the computer, I dont :p :eek:

I do read! :D

i like Tom Clancy books, the Narnia books, Harry potter, Lord of the rings trilogy, the Merlin Series, Gaming and computer related magazines books and articles, the Scions of Shanarra books. I like things focused on the Holocaust world war 1 & 2 and any other thing over medivel stuff or fantasy stuff. I havent read much lately however.

Giancarlo
how come you have got a book on irish drinking stories just get a few pints of guiness down you neck and you have got your own stories to tell.

Yeah, you shouldn't insult people on there likes and dislikes.
It seems to me you are a very deep thinker Giancarlo.

haha, whats in the great Irish drinking stories? is that good?

i dont read that much, i used to read alot, but with all my schoolwork recently i havnt had time....

gain... youve got some interesting books there :D

two copies of the "Art of War" eh? One by Sun Tzu but i can't see the author of the second one....is it Machiavelli?

I havent done much reading lately but i love it.
Ive got loads of books, favs are Hitchikers Guide (the trilogy of four), To Kill a Mockingbied (that seems a popular choice) and Lod of the Flies, i may think of some others later, oh yeah, Adrain Mole, thats great.... Ill think of some more

Back
Top Bottom