4MB Internet connection

VooDoo1

BSOD
Hey,

Hello! This is my first post, Just wanted to introduce myself and get some help :D.

I just got connected to bulldogs 4MB Internet connection. I can connect fine, And here is a speed test-

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/tools/speedchart.asp?id=eb666cf5103d1b3d64afeb83d05

This is quite good, But when I download of torrent sites it isn't so good. I use Azeurus, with the sites Torrent box, And torrent reactor, And I only get speeds like 50kb to 100kb. Also I keep getting disconnected not that often, but every hour or so. Can anybody help?

Thank you David!

Mr.Monger, So how do I get people to give me more? I don't understand-I am new to all this torrent thing....Please help.

Voodoo please shorten your sig by 5 lines.

And I find using Firefox and the adblock plugin really rockets speeds.

Masahiro said:
Voodoo please shorten your sig by 5 lines.

And I find using Firefox and the adblock plugin really rockets speeds.

Do you block CF ads? Please don't as thats what we need to survive

Hehe Voodoo, see what I mean by you'd get bothered by the sig thing? :p

Anyways, if you connect to a torrent, your internet speed might be able to recieve data that fast, but if there connection is any slower, like a 56k for instance, yuor internet connection won't be able to grab it any quicker since yours has to wait for that one to send out the small amounts of data.

I'll shorten my sig :D.

I've tryed about 10 torrents now (All about 4 GB in size) and got slow speeds in all of them :(. Thanks for the help anyways.

well you cant make ppl give you stuff. also since suprnova.org got shut down there arent many ppl still using torrents. they can go pretty fast tho

Back
Top Bottom