Looking for a special computer

Yeah but those cost an awful lot if I'm thinkin about the same case. It just uses copper pipes for cooling doesn't it? Costs about £500 just for the case, but you wouldn't need a single fan...even in a high powered system. Though they do say to insert one to move air around.
Seems really great that to me!

It needs to be fanless because of the enviroment. Hardware stores are extermly dirty places and we don't want to blow out the computers every month.
I did find some fanless pc's though.
logisys
any additional input would still be appreciated.
Thanks

oh and price is not an issue

nobody even told him water cooling!!!! that'd make any system fanless. just buy some cheap $100.00 watercooling kit and wa-la ur done

yea but wc is high maintainance. and what if theres a leak? its also hard to set up. if a leak should happen a fire may start and then hes screwed.

File_Master,
I think that you may be over estimating the hardware environment issue a little. I have set up computer systems in wood shops with dust flying everywhere with no major issues. The key to that is to use filtered 5.5 slot fans to fit in the expansion drive slots on a mid tower case(el cheapo) with no open front air slots like the game cases use.
A 1.5 gig cpu or less and you don't have a dust problem. Any dust build up on the filters just wipe it off and go on about your business.
use a low profile desktop case and stick it in a drawer or cabinet and you have no dust issues. I think that you are seeing the sky fall. on this one. E mail me your specs and I will put you something together and you can build it

practically speaking water cooling is out... I have to set up about 50 of these machines.
thanks for the sugestion lurkswithin. personaly I totaly agree with you. however, management (my dad, who is a computer geek gone old and out of it) nicked the idea.

Back
Top Bottom