Omg Help!

Opps...I forget you could repair it... :( Sorry wiktorek01. Try what Per says, that swill hopefully work.

Another Try:

You know because you have two windows installations now though? you get the boot menu dont you? To select a windows to use?

Make sure you select the one that works from the Master drive. That might work. That is if you haven't tried both of them.

Sorry about that...

Oh...well you should do since you have two windows Installed now...

Try what Per says though, and I hope that works. I really do

okay, the repair thing didnt work because it would just freeze when i chose the hdd.

But now, i got both of them running and hooked up, i had to set the one that wasnt working as my master but boot from the one i just installed XP on.
is there any way now that i can just uninstal the program??? i checked the folder of the program and i can't find any uninstal application

Probably not. When you install a program it makes entries into the registry that only the O/S can remove on an uninstall. I suggest you copy the needed files and programs to the new HDD, format and and do a clean install on the original HDD, then recopy and reinstall the programs.

AWWWW MAN!!!
and i got everything just how i liked it
so, if i want to copy a program, what would i need to copy???

Just select and copy all the data except the windows folder and the documents and setting folder. You can then install some of the programs directly from the HDD.

okay, but what exactly should i copy to keep a program??

and i do have a recent back-up because i just reformatted my computer like 3 weeks ago, but i want everything back to the way it was :(

Just a note. When this is all done start making backups of your system about once a week. Windows, being what it is, WILL do screw up again sometime.
Sorry, we are cross posting. You will have to start from scratch. Wish there was an easier way.

Back
Top Bottom