Any doctors in the forum? I need help!

Post #10David Lindon
Administrator

image.php

Can't you go to your local physician?

Local What?

A physician is a person who practices medicine (from Google Define), in other words, a local doctor :p

Steven11 said:
I cant seem to hear properly in both ears and i here this whooop sound constantly. I really dont know what to do, i think i am going death.

thats bad you had better get to your Doctor ASAP .... just guessing but some people get that the rest of there lives ... do you go out clubbing and listen to lound music?

Ive been to the doctor. He says its my sinuses. Im positive it has nothing to do with this. I think Ive developed a twitch in one of my inner ear muscles...Im just not looking to forward to telling a doctor that I think his opinion was wrong (They do spend over 7 years in med school you know)

Take that information to your doctor.. or possibly get the opinion of a second doctor. That's the best you can do. Second opinions are always important.

Yeah, a doctor can be wrong too you know though.

They mostly run from what sort of patients they've had before and still, training for 7 years won't prepare you for everything. You heard on the news about mistakes doctors make?
If you dont explain the problem completly, they might not get what you mean.

So go and see another doctor like Gincarlo says, or just go back and explain why you think the doctors explanation wasn't correct. Question them

Back
Top Bottom