MS and Apple Joining Forces ?

hold on when did i say i am a MAC user i can not remember i just know when somethings better (MAC not Windows)

Don't knock the iPod thats excellent i don't have one but i would love to own once :) :) :)

I'm not nocking the iPod,

The previous Mac-exclusive board I used to frequent wuld always have threads bout "this iPod copy" or "that is an iPod ripoff" for every new MP3 player on the market. They hated being reminded, sometime even denied, that the iPod was a copy of something else. Which it is.

ok it seams like you will be posting on this forum a lot so i should make an effort to be friendly with you so i am sorry. i am sure you were not knocking the iPod :)

No it didn't steal Apple GUI. What kind of site? A apple fan boy conspiracy website? Like how aliens hijacked Apple's market share and drove it down to the gutter? Apples undoing was its own fault.

No,
maybe theres a Apple GUI you can download to use as a theme, or a program to run a theme of Apple. I have seen one before which changed everything.

Microsoft stole Apples GUI? Why would they do that when the Windows GUI is much more user efficent? And if your trying to claim Apple invented the GUI, I dont really think Mr Jobs would be up to inventing anything aged 7.

A History of the GUI

Back
Top Bottom