Pirate Radio

i havent heard that one but i would be pissing myself laughing if i was the pilot i could start busting a lyric to the passengers

Its not exactly illiegal radio is it? It says up there it is called pirate radio because the first one was broadcasted on a ship. I never thought they weren't legal, though if they dont have a licence to broadcast, I guess it would be

Technoman.

Where do you live in england, I live in tadley in hampshire, where bouts do you live. If you dont want to say on this public thread PM me.

Many Thanks

Steve

Kage said:
Its not exactly illiegal radio is it? It says up there it is called pirate radio because the first one was broadcasted on a ship. I never thought they weren't legal, though if they dont have a licence to broadcast, I guess it would be

it is illegal to transmit on band ll frequencies without a licence or temporary RSL (restricted service licence) no matter what the curcumstances

hahaha i dont channel surf round here where i live in Oz much but i dont think that there are any Pirate radio stations as such here. well none that im aware of anyway!

Back
Top Bottom