Back up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zodiak said:
Orite Mr. 1337 h4x0r
Haha what I find funny is I never said I was a hacker nor Do I intend to be, nor are you. You Consider yourself some awesome hacker but yet you couldn't hack someone without a firewall and with a computer in which all ports are open (which I am pretty sure is impossible *thinks*). So don't think you are some awesome hacker because you suck at hacking and you shall never be good not to mention hacking isn't something to be proud of, Do you really feel self accomplishment if you can get into someones computer or deface a webpage? Because to be frank that just makes you in my mind and hopefully others a complete dipshit.
zodiak said:
Why do you think no-one has joined? YOUR SITE SUCKS!
Well first off I do have members just not alot seeing as how my site is fairly new and has been reset due to godaddy, I am not making an excuse for my site being down the few times it has, once was my fault but look at you and your forums. Noone cares if you can make an operating system in which won't succeed in the slightest, using your free forums. At least I have the dignity to buy a domain and put some effort forth to the development to my website. My Website doesn't suck, and if it does suck in your opinion, I would hate to wonder what you consider your site.
zodiak said:
you couldn't even hack your own computer. (Laughs).
You are quite the humorous one aren't you? As if you could hack any computer. Not to mention the fact that I was talking about a website not even mentioning hacking and yet you bring it up. Shall I quote you when you first IMed me?
"Hi can you teach me how to hack? I want to hack I can do it I know I can I just need someone to teach me"
How about you make a website better than your forums? and since you seem to be so good at C++ you should learn some web programming like ASP.NET maybe then you could have a somewhat decent site other than just shitty forums in which you like to think your running something not shitty.
Go along with your shitty life and have a nice time being a so-called "hacker" even though thats all you wish to be!

1,200th Post :D

That was only because I needed to bump it up, Believe me I do not need to double or triple post to get my rank up. A mod shall delete those if they want.

SHUT UP ZODIAK!!!

I have read through this thread and you are the immature one. I have reported your post, "Why do you think no-one has joined? YOUR SITE SUCKS!". Get your facts right, and until you've built a proper website (Not just a free host forum) then don't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom