Favorites in CS:Source?

winterfreshpwnz

Fully Optimized
What are your favorite maps, guns, teams (CT or T), spray you have seen or used, and uh I think that's about it...

Map(s): Aztec, Office, Scoutz (includes knivez, industrial, advanced), Tides
Guns(s): AK, M4, P-90, Deagle, Scout
Team: I kinda like both equally but I play ct more on my favorite maps than T so I guess CT, but T still owns
Spray: Too many really, but of all the ones I have seen or can think of, it was one that had this chick like looking up and smiling and she had a guys nut sack on her forehead and then in the corner it said owned.

Map(s):de_aztec, de_dust 1 and 2, cs_italy, de_cbble, and all the glass ones
Guns: p-90(called something else in game) and the first gun in ct's rifle list.
Team:I like where the t's start but i like the guns better for ct's. so i'm going to go with t's
spray:don't have one. i always ues custom ones.

this post is kinda funny because i was going to make a thread about this yesterday but didn't get around to it.

maps: office, aztec, piranesi, both dusts and italy.
guns: my one and only CV-47.
team: t's for me.
spray: custom. sometimes i just have some softcore owned thing ... lol. nice one winerfresh... indeed.

maps: office, axtec, compound, italy, hate dusts
guns:M14!!!!,KREIG552,shotty,hate awps and noob auto snipes
team:CT ALL THE WAY!
spray: dont ever use one, i had a resident evil one but i never worked.

i wish i knew dishdogs screen name so i knew when i was playing with him!!!!

map: italy, scoutnknives, dust, assult
guns: m14, deagle, shotty
team: ct
spray: custom

you cant. u have to buy it. and dont think of getting it pirated... u have to have a user name and password and its uniqute for each different copy of the game. and u cant be logged on two places at once. so you hvae to buy it... but its worth it. the price is lower and cs:s is the game that comes with half life 2. so u get two games in one and cs:s is good enough... oh and u also get half life 2 deathmatch too, but cs:s is more fun.

Oh yeah I forgot a few maps, these aren't favorites cuz I don't play em as much as the ones I listed, but they still own and I play them occasionaly: Compound, Train, Italy, Cobble, and that's all I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom