What are your favorite snacks?

Giancarlo said:
do you like dip with that? I used to like bean dip...
Some times french onion or hidden valley ranch but most of the time to keep from getting heart burn I chow down on em plain. Bean dip for the doritos. Triple cheese of course.

i love junk food :) pringles doritos beef jerky peanuts sunflower seed popcorn (preferably cheese popcorn) nachos with chile and cheese thrown on the buffalo wings and anything else i can get my hands on :) and the best part is that i never gain a pound muhahahahaa but like 10 years in the future i will prolly be like 2000 lbs!!!

I love a good vegemite sandwhich, nori is good, muesli bars, slurpee. Slurpees are the greatest

well i eat alot of junk food but im incredibly lazy. so lazy in fact that im too lazy to eat most times. also i can account my skinnyness to my moms cooking. shes an excellent cook and her food is very nutritious(and not bad tasting or vegetarian or anything). my dad is big tho. not just big as in tough or w/e but also a little round in the mid section. im worried ill be like him someday. its funny though, i think i dont have a liver anymore after all the stuff i eat but im healthy. i think im a robot. o yea forgot to mention i love smuckers uncrustables. they own altho theyre overly priced and small.

virgil's cream soda (the best under the sun) and ranch dorito's. indeed...

Giancarlo said:
Ya my mom is the same... do you like the one in the shells? I like the ones that don't have shells on them.. and I can just take a bunch of them and eat them like that.
yep, i love the ones in the shell, i can put a lot in my mouth ans crack em one at a time, as long as i have a container to put em in.

My girl get's mad at me cuz she always finds them in the bed.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom