MS and Apple Joining Forces ?

technoman said:
or get rid of MicroShit and we will all be happy

You need to mature. Microsoft is the best company out there and has done by far the most innovative work. You managed to get one thread locked, and I hope you don't do it to this one.

Re: MS and Apple Joining Forces ? Poll!

AMD ZEN said:
No they shouldn't. MS would ruin the purity of MAC OSX Tiger. Apple would not be dumb like that, they have much more power currently then Microsoft in the stock market, and are growing EXPONENTIALLY. Why would they want MS to come in and weigh them down with their low stocks, bad sales, and problems with..... get this.... TRYING to sue Linux (AHAHAHAH!! They are trying to sue millions of people!! DUMBASS MICXROSOFT!!!!

The only reason Microsofts stock is so low is because Gates wants it to be. He slashed I think seven times or so. I read that if he never slashed the Microsoft stock it would be in the thousands of dollars per share. So before you start flipping out get your facts right.

It would be interesting but it wouldn't last for two reasons.

1) Gates is too competitive.
2) Anti-trust they would be the only company. $34958723987 for an OS.

Market share prices are determined by investors, not Bill Gates. Investors are not good at predicting the economy. Microsoft is doing far better financially then Apple, period.

Well, Apple is doing pretty good on the MP3 Market. The iPod Shuffle is really popular. $99 for 512mb is pretty good. I've seen and held one too...extremely light and compact. As far as normal listeners are concerned, the iPod Shuffle is great buy. I highly recommend it for random people (if you get what I mean ;)).

The iPOD is starting to be revealed for what it really is. And besides I know 512MB players far cheaper then that. And far better. I recommend anything but the ipod for people concerned with quality, and not superficial athestics.

Really? 512mb players for cheaper than $99 and is just as light and compact as the iPod Shuffle?! Care to post links? I'm pretty curious to see such a thing myself :)

Well they aren't as light and compact, but they are of higher quality. Better sound quality. I hate it when you defend Apple so vehemently.

Well I am open to anything. I was just curious about a cheaper 512mb MP3 Player. I all the 512mb ones I've seen are about $110 or higher and since I'm such a Asian pennypincher, I have to save every penny I can :p

Back
Top Bottom