Halo 2

OOH i love the halo 2 but i havent played in like a month because ive been playing other games and sadly i dont have xbox live yet but i played over at my friends house and actually kicked some ass so i know i aint to bad :)

yeah, ive played it and single player was one of the biggest letdowns i have ever seen in my life. multiplayer is aight, especially with the new maps they have just released. i recommend a rental, i bought the collectors edition and it was totally not worth it.

Yeah, just get the regular edition. Single player was a bit of a letdown...it was longer than Halo 1, but it was so fast paced that it felt really short. Bungie made the release time way too long and made it such a big hype that it felt like a big letdown. However, if it came out earlier people wouln't feel like it was that bad. Multiplayer, in my opinion, is probably one of the best. The maps are designed way better than in Halo 1 and the new options like hijaking vehicles, rocket launcher locking etc. evens out the playing field a lot more. In Halo 1, I could score several kills just by running people over with a Warthog and no gunner. The new gametypes also make it fun too. Like Assault, where you have to plant a bomb in the opposition's base and arm it while they try to defend it. Another fun game is Phantom Rockets with no motion tracker. Talk about fun!

Back
Top Bottom