What are your favorite snacks?

naw, i am a rat when it comes to sunflower seeds, just can't get enough of them, i like watching movies and going though a whole bag. the planters one's are my fav.

For snacks, I like those box of Wheatables, Chicken in a Biscuit, or anything like that. In the past few weeks, I lost my appetite for chips. Strange as how I use to drool over them.

i'm liking BBQ mini cheddars alot at the moment, but when i'm workin at the computer i'll just have a few beers.

i like beef jerky. alot. and buffalo wings if those count. also i like haribo. they make the best gummy stuff 3v3|2

~mr mixx~ said:
naw, i am a rat when it comes to sunflower seeds, just can't get enough of them, i like watching movies and going though a whole bag. the planters one's are my fav.

Ya my mom is the same... do you like the one in the shells? I like the ones that don't have shells on them.. and I can just take a bunch of them and eat them like that.

Mmmmmmm, My favourite stuff to snack on will have to be a Peperarmi sausage and a packet of Lion (Must be Lions, it's the only real thing) Migit Gems.

Tostitos Tortilla Chips with Chunky Salsa is good. Flamin' Hot Cheetos are good, but get hot after a while. I like any type of snack or food (my Dad passed that gene to me :D).

Back
Top Bottom