Taskbar

Brookfield

Golden Master
The taskbar on the Outlook Express page, has suddenly condensed itself, & is now cramped together on the l/hand side, & no headings such as "reply", "forward" etc, of course it doesn't matter that much, losing the headings, I just wondered why it happened, & how I can get it back as it was, I've tried moving the icons along, but there is no line to click on, on the right, as there is in the tray.

Maurice
help.gif

hmmm intresting i don't use Outlook Express i use outlook ... let me see .... er .... right click it and can you cutom it ... its really hard to understand what your problem is form over here!

Maurice said:
The taskbar on the Outlook Express page, has suddenly condensed itself, & is now cramped together on the l/hand side, & no headings such as "reply", "forward" etc, of course it doesn't matter that much, losing the headings, I just wondered why it happened, & how I can get it back as it was, I've tried moving the icons along, but there is no line to click on, on the right, as there is in the tray.

Maurice
help.gif

Maybe if you can give us a screenie we can diagnose this futher..

If you go into the View menu and select Layout, you can pick what toolbars to show in Outlook Express. If you are missing Icons, you can try clicking on Customize Toolbar within that Layout window and click what icons to add or remove or choose to reset the buttons.

As far as the toolbar being in the wrong place, I can only move them horizontally, not vertically. I have no clue as to why it moved to the left side of Outlook Express. There should be some dotted lines on the toolbars where you can move or resize it.

Thanks all, as I said, there is a dotted line to the left, but none to the right. as to a "screenie"", I can cut & paste to forums, but how do I send the image of a screen?
confangry.gif

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom