Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes really good job money. Question though, when u OC the video card to that amount and run the 3Dmark tests, do you not see any green spots (artifacts) on the screen?

why can i not run the 3d mark 05 it say this as soon as i try to run it comes up with this line

indirect3ddevice9::create pixel shader failed invalid call d3derr-invalid call

d_source said:
yes really good job money. Question though, when u OC the video card to that amount and run the 3Dmark tests, do you not see any green spots (artifacts) on the screen?

sry about taking so long to answer. iu havent been on in a while. anyway i thought 580/12** was fine but playing KOTOR in the movie clips i noticed parts of the walls would flash a funny color for a sec then go back. but in 3dmark i never noticed that nor in CSS so i turned it back down to 565/1200

Holy smokes....there goes my competition. I'm going to have get a whole new motherboard all together plus an additional video card too, but not right now. My next major upgrade will have to take advantage of the dual core process. I know that AMD is making it so we don't have to change the motherboard for dual core support, but I think it will eventually come to the point where a new one is necessary. Are you planning on getting the Windows XP Professional X64 version? I can imagine that should boost benchmarks up more.

yes im planning on getting 64-bit windows as soon as its out. my nans company gets all the newest OS's so i'll just borrow it from her.:) forgot you didnt have SLI, muahaha i win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom