MS and Apple Joining Forces ?

Re: MS and Apple Joining Forces ? Poll!

The Prophet said:
I would like the idea of them joining. I mean, face it. Microsoft always shuts down on you. No matter what Ido, and I'm doing all I can to keep my PC stable. If I could have gotten a Mac, I would have, but it was too expensive. Although, I do like the way Windows is user-friendly. Maybe if Windows could adopt the stability and graphics of Mac, the world would be a better place. :)

I see nothing wrong with the stability of either 2000 or XP. It is just as good as Mac OS. 2000 almost never crashes or shut down. And my PC is very stable. Windows-based machines are better then Mac. Also the graphics edge Mac once had no longer exists. Mac doesn't even lead in photoshop anymore, in fact is defeated.

Lets look at this logicly.

Windows on a Mac

Mac users prefer MacOS, so they wouldnt go for it.

PC users wouldn't pay the extortionate prices for sub-par hardware.

You'd effectivly just remove Apples existance.

I'm never happy? I'm quite happy with XP thanks very much. If you hate MS so much, why do you wear the Windows badge under your name?

you have a very good point there my friend ... well here is the story ... when David removed personal avatars my defaulted to that and i have never had time to change it

Back
Top Bottom