Help on Graphics Problem.

Duzz

In Runtime
Alright I think its a graphics problem.

I recently had built my computer with the specs listed in my Signature.

What happens looks like the video is all chopped up in blocks kinda. After being like that for like 10 Sec my Monitor goes black. What could be the problem. Basicualy all i know. Sometimes i can use the computer flawlessly and sometimes it does that. Have to Hold Power and reboot. sometimes that helps and sometimes it doesnt. What can i do?

Help Please. I dont know what is causeing it, is it my monitor?

Hmm...is the chip securely in the computer? That is weird and have never heard of that happening before.The fact the monitor is going black could be the video card crashing or the whole computer because of the card i'd assume.

If its a new card, and this doesn't work, i'd replace it immeditatly with a new one

How much watts does your PSU have? Maybe there isn't enough power to support some video on your computer.

hmm last time I saw this happening was with my really old radeon 9200 128mb, and it was due to bad drivers. Maybe you should update your vid card drivers, and your mobo chipset drivers, there could be a compatability issue with your vid card and the mobo chipset too, update ur chipset drivers, and if thats the problem, the new drivers/bios should have the fix in it.

ok, im going to leadtek now, and as for the BIOS for my computer i cant get there Crappy Award winning bios to work sooooo.... i guess ill continue to try. Its with the DFI board. Owell, i should be able to update the Vid Drivers.

Still happens even After i installed the new drivers, im not sure what is going on. The DFI bios i did, it was i think PCB A initail??? i dunno but i did that one. It seems it has to warm up to not have that crappy screen, ill try and take a picture of it and post it. Tell me What else could it be?

Back
Top Bottom