New Case

T-Doit

In Runtime
I'm planning to buy a Case, but I bought this EMachines Comp. The Motherboard has all those USB stuff in the back. Is it possible to buy a new case, or will I hav to wait to get a whole new Motherboard?

My dad bought me this for my Birfday... I didn't even ask for a comp and he just went out and bought me this.

thats cool, my dad says i have to much stuff, so from now on i have to buy all my own stuff, lolz, but you like the case?

Its pretty good... but it doesn't look like it will work with my Motherboard... cause it has all these USB things were the Mouse and Keyboard Plugs and stuff are

Wait... Im dumb lol... The Motherboard comes with this thing u put on the back of ur Case that fits with the Back Panel stuff doesn't it?

T-Doit said:

well your mobo should have a removable plate on the back. So if you can just check if the plate is removable then it doesn't really matter what case you get, just throw your plate on.

Heck in my case in my old case the plate wasn't removable (i've recently changed the mobo) was not removable, so the one that came with the case i pulled a chop job on and cut a small piece off of to make it work, and theres no problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom