AlienWare Computers

ZeRo CoOL!

BSOD
well i come into quite alot of money when im 18 which is this november and i an thinking of getting my self a nice good gaming computer and i need some help i am thinking of buying a alienware computer but i aint sure because of the price does any know of any good sits to buy an amazing computer and oh yeah no i dont wanna build one of my own

well i am justwondering if anyone has got a alien ware computer and could tell me if they are worth the money they paid for it

thanks for your help

ZeRo CoOL!

happy 18th, i know its not till november(coz you just said), but i thought id say so anyway :D. my 18th is next jan... so were not too much apart in age :D

and about the alienware, why not, if youve come into some money, then go for it :D

alienwares are the best no custom built system's i've ever seen. although i have no experience with them, from what i've heard they are amazing except for the prices. make sure you get an AMD system for gaming though and not one based on the P4's

yeah, alienware is one of the best, but there are others that come close too. abs, for one, cyberpower, voodoo, and falcon are the best that come close. abs' ultimate m6 is on par, so is the 6000 se from cyberpower, the mach V from falcon, and the voodoo rage are all good too. but alienware is good and if you have the money go right ahead...

I like Northwest Falcon, because the cases are extremely nice IF you have the money (same with the systems).

alenware is a rip off and they have marketing agreements with dell, and also they use the same case manufacturer and same parts/mobos.

they also sell thier systems for 6 times the build price and the cooling is bad. also the cases have lots of holes in them that lets in dust. and also they load your computer with windowblinds and other junk. they also load a crapload of other useless programs in startup and they also do not preload windows updates.

and they are loading xpsp2! which is a no-no

I may not be right here... but I think Alienware relies on a company called Sager... you can buy Sager computers for much cheaper (or maybe it is just Alienware laptops).

Back
Top Bottom