Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, how intelligent, I looks old, hence it's worse. Were's your expertise in this? I still don't care what you think is better - It's about time you get over it! You aren't even American.

My point is the Laser weapon.

connchri said:
Ohh, how intelligent, I looks old, hence it's worse. Were's your expertise in this? I still don't care what you think is better - It's about time you get over it! You aren't even American.

My point is the Laser weapon.

Where is your expertise? Your made up degree? I don't think so. You get over it!

It isn't a laser weapon. Again if you were to use your intelligence you would understand why.

Edit: What difference if I'm american or not? I'm a citizen of this country, smart arse.

mark thorpe said:
this deserves a permanent ban. there is ABSOLUTLEY no need to start offending people like that.

I deeply apologize over that. I changed it immediately. I know it was uncalled for. Anyways, he is a human just like anyone else.

How can you tell if it's a laser or not from the article? you only know because it tells you. How would I know if it was or not, I could tell If i could have a look at it. I'm not Human? then what am I?

You are not even taken seriously anymore by the majority of this forum. Grow up, do us all a favor and leave.

Giancarlo said:
I deeply apologize over that. I changed it immediately. I know it was uncalled for. Anyways, he is a human just like anyone else.

seriously, you need to get off the computer now, you called me racist earlier, and now your saying that a person isnt even human.

i suggest that you stop typing now, before you get banned or whatever...

Again I apologize for saying you weren't human

connchri said:
You are not even taken seriously anymore by the majority of this forum. Grow up, do us all a favor and leave.

You are full of it. I'm taking very seriously and just today, you were like cheering me on in an Apple thread. I'm not going anywhere. You are immature, hypocritical, and rude. You are the one who should leave.

cool, at least now you are using arse instead of ass. Anyway, I can't be hacked arguing anymore. I'm of to bed. It's 23:38 and this is going nowhere anyway.

Oh, just another thing, the British forces did take Basra will far less civilan casualties per populous than Bagdad, and Basra was a far more futile battle.

Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom