font format

lurkswithin

Fully Optimized
Being a newbie in this forum...maybe I am missing something here guys/gals. But reading these posts and in which they are faded grey is killing this old man. I mean I am sitting in front of a 19" monitor and REALLY have to squint to read some of them. What gives with this and what can I do to correct it.
Posting is fine....black on grey...reading grey on grey is too much though.

What does everyone else think on this.

Um...

I agree. Black on grey is ok but grey on grey makes it hard to read for any one. How about posters using black on grey and make it easy on everybody.

I've never had problems reading the text, but if it was black on grey it would be easier to read.I am sure that some people would agree with me, that this is easier to read than this text which is not as readable as the above.

ive never had any problems with reading anything on the site...

masahiro, that is slightly easier to read, but i dont think that it makes that much difference... depends on the screen i suppose...

I am glad that it wasn't just me!! But then again these old eyes are just not what they used to be. And I think working in the wee hours of the morning probably doesn't help also.
Thanks everyone for your answers. and to those that follow , too... A big Thanks.

should really go on your computer when its dark hope you have lots of lighting around your room

lurkswithin said:
Being a newbie in this forum...maybe I am missing something here guys/gals. But reading these posts and in which they are faded grey is killing this old man. I mean I am sitting in front of a 19" monitor and REALLY have to squint to read some of them. What gives with this and what can I do to correct it.
Posting is fine....black on grey...reading grey on grey is too much though.

What does everyone else think on this.
I have voted for all black, as have the majority.

Come on everybody, vote for black, or David will have to buy us all new specs!

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom