Mac Users??

Oh, I was thinking ME edition. My bad, everyone seems to have problems with that one. XP may have bugs but I never ONCE got an error in my 3 years of using it.

yeah, XP crashes all the time, esp on my PC, even on my new laptop, which is clean from anything, it still crashes occasionally...

i use both XP and linux on my laptop, and i have XP on my PC.

rakedog said:
WTF is the point of this thread. It's been asked and answered... MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD... we have this topic all the times, it's so repetitive and stupid.

I run Linux (gentoo) on my server, and XP on my laptop. But XP only because it can run games, it sucks at everything else.

Anyways, lock this thread please.... so repetitive.

You're calling this thread repetitive and stupid, yet you respond by telling us that you use your almighty Linux.

No flaming. I also hate WinME. Biggest bucket of balls ever to come out of redmond.

It did have a few new things such as system restore and all, but it was ment to be XP. The computing community was too eager for a non-DOS based MS OS to replace the desktop that MS decided to hide MSDOS as best as it could to keep them happy. WinME was a intro to XP, with XP being the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom