help learn programming

If you know c++ you know python. python is just a quicker version of c++. By quick I mean less text to write. I find it easlier for big programs.

C++ is the way to go, that and .Net.

I'd avoid C personally; I hate it. It's clumsy, outdated and lacks many useful key features, but it does run faster than C++.

I have the book "C++ deMYSTiFied" by: Jeff Kent.

It's $29 US. It is a great book though. It is awsome for beginners. He starts with "Hello World" and ends with structures and classes. I just finished functions and am starting arrays. The book is easy to understand and there are a lot of code samples and diagrams. He also talks about flow charts. I highly recommend this book.

Nah I'm going to stick with learning python for now got a couple of tutorials off the net and doing fine. Going to move to c++ when I can make it work on my computer.

I have some "learn c++ in 21 days" book thing that i got forever ago, came with microsoft visual editor too, or somthing like that, some sort of compiler, i think i did like the first "hello world" lesson/tutorial and thought it was cool, but never got motivated to go further pursue it lol, so yeah...i guess go with c++, as far as i know its the most widly used as others have said before me, iv never even heard of these other langueges before now, but then again i am more of a newb lol..why did i even post this :( lol

Back
Top Bottom