Spam Forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duzz

In Runtime
Well what would be funnie, if there was a spamm forum if people wanted to read spamm or write it they could go there without Interfering with the othere forums. That would be cool and disable there count settings from that forum. I dunno i guess im tired of seeing the moderators only wasteing there time fixing spammers. When tehre could be a Spamm forum to deticate for the Spammers. :) haha waht you think, im dumb. Its ok, make sure you tell me im dumb it turns me on. :)

Uhhhh... No. 1. Spammers don't give a f*^^$^ about where they post. 2. No, we are not going to get a spam forum.

yea if you think about that its another rule they could break (rules are meant to be broken), and it would attract thousands of those fudgers...and u cant just squeeze them like cockroaches either

no way! this forum is big enough without getting a spamming forum, user will post rubbish to get high post counts

1st of all I just want to let everyone know that Spam is frowned upon by everyone here, and will remain to be locked !!
locked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom