New look for computer forums?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Ive been on RG forums lately and ive seen how good that looks. It just looks like RG forums has had a lot more work put into it. I know it would be a huge project david, it would be nice if computer forums got a makeover. Then again I do like computer forums as it is. So I wouldnt want to see the whole thing go overboard....

change can be a strange thing, sometimes good, sometimes bad, it just depends on how you look at it, as for me i couldnt imagine a different CF, it has just grown on me to much

I hate the way RG forums looks. it's too dark and cluttered by pics. I like the simply look of CF.

You could always spice it up a bit with new fonts and stuff. I have to say that Rg forums is cluttered but still looks good..

In the words of Garth in Waynes World, "We fear change" that pretty much sums it up for me
Why change it, its great, and remember, with a new look comes confusion (well, for me). Its nice,lightand airy (reminds me of outside, havent seen that for weeks), wheras RG forums is a bit dark

yeah, i kinda like cf's format. its nice and simple and everything is easy to read and nothing is cluttered and over emphasized... indeed. keep up the good work david!

Well David's got a point, CF is a Legacy In Itself, and the format is just right.

*The only thing i would change at CF, would be the smiley's, i think they are due for a change*

*oh and maybe two forums added to the hardware & software section.*

I suspose I must take it for granted then...Yeah some more smileys wouldnt go amiss.

It amazing that david can get anything done. He has so many websites to look after but still has time to reply to threads :D

Back
Top Bottom