guildwars

Tweak

In Runtime
ne of u play? jsut about to start...i played beta and it was awesome and all my friends are playing now, just wondering if ne of u guys play oh yeah, and if u do, is the ithas bow good?

I play the game, my name is Steve Ignorant. It's a MMORPG that has no monthly fee and is made from the makers of Diablo, Warcraft and Battle.net itself. Really good game.

BanChan, no. It wasn't made by blizzard. So you're wrong there.

But, from reviews on gamespot, looks awesome.. I just need to get 50 dollars... x.x

Dude, I never said it was made by blizzard, some people from blizzard quit and made their own company which is Arena Net and joined forces with the amazing NCSOFT they made this beautiful game. NCSOFT also is a part of lineage 2 and City of heroes....

Yes, but that doesn't let you say it was made by the people who made those games. A couple of people don't "make" a game.

Actually, pretty much every head person (programmers, artist, designers) of pretty much any game that made blizzard great left and made arena.net . So he was pretty much right in saying that.

Btw, This game is the pwnage. U can message me on it under Dested Fovoloron.

Back
Top Bottom