who plays cs:s?

www.starving.ca

That's my clan site. I don't play too much right yet as I'm in the midst of installing my home network however funding is at an all-time low right now. LoL. I will be back up shortly to play and we should get some cf css action going :p LOL

oh yeah... that was sweet. i must admit, three days wasnt too bad at all... but you have to admit... im pretty good too...

so seirously.... a cf clan. how do i start one? or anyone else. how does a clan start?

ok, so ive made my own little team at teamwarfare.com. i just joined in on a 5v5 ladder for cs:s. unfortuantely, i have nobody on my team! anyone wanna join?

lol... of course you.i never doubted you for a sec... :D but its 5v5. we need a team name though... i mean, i have a team but it was just you know, experimental. any ideas for a team name? the cf shooters? the cf clan? what? the cfers? something new and orignal.... right now the experimental was th3 distur3d. dont ask why i did it... i was just experimenting... and unless that name is fine with you im gonna create one for cf.

Back
Top Bottom