stupid wires

j Rizzo

In Runtime
I have to hook up the usb ports to my new motherboard, but theres like 8 different wires to plug into the motherboard instead of being all together in one connector. does anybody know what order i'm supposed to put them in, or maybe where i can find a diagram or something?

are the colours of the wires a standardised thing? if so i can take a pic of how mine are wired up if thats any help?

i had the same thing with my old old old case, ill get you the manual i used that shows your were to put them all :)

The manual is the best place to get the resources like Speedy said. Mine wasn't color coded at all but had the voltages on there. I just follow the pin numbers and the designated voltage on the wire that goes in there in conjunction of what the manual says.

hey guys, i'm bringing this post back from the dead cuz i never really got an answer and i don't think the prongs are labeled on the mobo, don't have manual

Um, well they most likely are not going to be labled. Do you have a manual on your mobo?or a connector that is all together for you to look at?

I apologize i wasnt at home otherwise i would take a picture. But i know on most the usb hook ups either im stupid but it has like 5 places to connect but usb only has 4 am i hooking them up wrong?

Back
Top Bottom