Getting it accross?

Steven11

BSOD
Sorry to be moaning but can you please sticky this mods?

Anway lets go.

Please can anyone stop posting on how do i hack this, how do i hack that?. I am getting fed up with you spamming the forum with how do i hack this. I dont know who agrees but anyone who makes an account just to put ballsh** like that should get banned first time. I am fed up and i bet the mods are to.

Thanks guys

Steven

EDIT> 7 on the current page have been locked. thats 7 more than should have had to been.

I agree. Hacking is illegal anyway.

People come in here going
h1 guyz h0w d0 1 ha><><or the pentagon please tell me thnx on their first post are just asking for trouble.

EDIT: similar type thing in my sig

yeh you obviously agree if we had a 1st page in this forum with no spam i will enter the guiness books of world records!!

Cummon guys, try

yeah, seriously... even though when i was a young and foolish comp user i did that too (lol... i know but ive changed believe me) this hacking crap has got to stop... do people not read what it says under the hacking/security? wow... "Discussion on security issuses/hack attacks and security consulting. Please note that we can't active promote, discuss hacking scripts with ilegal intentions." thank you people... end it now. or do it somewhere else where you'll be responsible for your own actions and not bring someone else who was stupid enough to post some hacking stuff on here and get themselves into trouble too... my rant is over... :)

i think the name 'hacking' makes people think we can help them, do you think we might have to change the title?

maybe.... but there is that subtitle... it should be self-expanitory... but if this continues.... we will have to eventually change it, change it to just "secrurity problems and other related issues" or something

then the title itself my friend... we can ask to change to title itself...

malbuc87uk said:
I agree. Hacking is illegal anyway.

Yes. But so is downloading music off a P2P application and (correct me if I'm wrong) alot of people do that here. But I don't see many people shooting down other people when they download music.

how can hacking be illegal if you have got permission same as people who are hired to try and test companys security they had to start somewhere and almost guaranteed they didnt learn what they know from fucking hackthissite or other things and how much money they earn fucking loads

Back
Top Bottom