fan size

I bet these fans are just plugged in then yeah, so they'll be going at there default speed. Do they also glow in that case?

If they were ones that plugged into the motherboard, this would instead control the speed and so they would spin faster, and could work with Cool n Quiet technology if you had an AMD processor.

If they are plugge using 4pin connectors, you might find you couldn't put a fan controller on them to speed them up/slow them down...well I wouldn't think you could... or maybe those are the ones where you can :p I'll have to check on this

I dont think that you can cus you would be able to attatch other 4 pin devices to them wouldnt you?

Ah... Well maybe this is how fan controllers work.

The way arrizx has them set up is like mine. They are just being plugged straght into the power supply and aren't using the motherboards fan control abilities.

To make them do this, you would have to buy fans that don't need a power supply, and can just use the ports on the motherboard which i'm sure are just as cheap. These ones would then spin faster and slower comparing to the system temperature.

I think if they are plugged into the motherboard, there is an easier way of fan controlling them, but if they are running off power straight off the PSU, there might be a fan controller that might be able to afffect the voltage or something to speed them up...

What you think?

actualy, i dont know, cause these are the fans i want to buy, cause im making my own computer, srry for misleading you

actually, im at school now, and im not supposed to be "chatting", so when i get home, look for a thread thats says "custom computer", and i will list everything that i want to get in it, and you can rate me on it, and tell me what more or better things i need to get, ok?

Back
Top Bottom