HP PSC-1350 card reader

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
My main question is if there is any way to get rid of this photo printing capability from the card. I was using it to put some music on my card for my PDA, and it was reading even after I finished copying. Turns out, it was searching the whole card for photos -.- For one, this can't help read/write speeds. Two, I'll NEVER use that button because it's a waste of ink and paper(printing the last 20 images) It's all done within the printer, so I don't know of a way to get rid of it. Other than this, I love this thing!

Another question, perhaps this is in the manual somewhere... Anyone know the max sized cards this can use? This is already better than my Floppy/Cardreader as it couldn't even read one of my cards(no clue why as it could my other 256M card...) But anyway, I'm just curious what this can handle, if anyone knows...

You'll find that printing falcility jsut to be a part of windows and can probably be shut off somewhere. I will have to look

As for how much it can take I have looked and can't find a specification. Yet I'm sure it could handle anything thats out now, and I'd assume that it could probably support higher too as long as the card size doesn't change.
Maybe they'll be updates, but I'm sure even 1GB cards are sufficent for images for example. What is the limit for card sizes at the mo in shops? :p

I didn't see anything in the preferences. See, this feature is done completely on the printer. There is some way that you can select the images from the sheet, scan it, and it'll print them. I might try it sometime, but it's awfully wasteful considering I could just do it all on computer...

I'm sorry about that then.
It's pretty strange you can't disable something like that in that case

Back
Top Bottom