Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how many people ur gonna kill.

Nutron Bomb, or a few hundread cases of VX nerve gas. Oh, give me a Challenger 2 battle tank also!

Re: Warrior...

setishock said:
A true warrior will try their best to avoid a fight. But it does not mean they will not fight if it comes down to it. I'd rather give you a permanent limp than kill you. But if you insist then anything I can get my hands on or just my hands alone will be the instrument of your death.
Guns on the other hand will kill an innocent bystander as well as the attacker or victim. Guns make the field of combat too open and uncontrolable. Whereas hand to hand keeps the opponant in close and the field of combat tight. Bystanders are rarely hurt or killed in close quarter combat.
A true warrior fights with his mind and spirit.
A true warrior does not toy with his opponant. Inflicting injury just for the sake of doing so is dishonorable.
A true warrior will bring the conflict to a quick and desisive end.
A true warrior will render aid to his opponant at the end of the battle. Honor and personal integrity is a way of life for a true warrior...

No. Guns can be very accurate and in fact moreso then a knife or sword. This is very incorrect and very biased on your part I think. But hey that's my opinion.

Oh well...

It appears as though honor is a concept not understood but by a few. To me it is futile to continue in this debate. There I have decided to withdraw. It does not mean you have won, it just means I do not wish to fight...

hmm. probably a gun of some kind, as i could then proctect myself if all else fails, i mean if someone is right infront of you you cant really like activate a missile coz the would have shot you so a gun coz then you could just blow the F**K out of them..LOL

For those who choose a gun...

HBPoster.jpg

Giancarlo said:
No. Guns can be very accurate and in fact moreso then a knife or sword. This is very incorrect and very biased on your part I think. But hey that's my opinion.

they CAN be accurate, what about all the times when they arent accurate and end up killing innocent people? with a knife or sword, then bystanders have a chance to get away, however with a gun, if a person misfires or is a bad aim, or is using an automatic weapon, then bullets could go flying in all directions, and kill innocent bystanders...

and selti, i think that you sholuld continue with what you said in this thread... you put forward some excellent points...

LOL, enough with the arguing already.

If fighting with your fists would do the trick, then use your fists. A bit pointless at the end of the day getting a majoe kickass gun - suppose you don't want to kill them?

It depends on the situation. You have to counteract or match you opponent. e.g. Would you fight WW3 with your fists? I would prefer Trident submarines and nukes to wipeout the opposing counties industrial cities.

An example of an unevened fight would be the 1st British battles against the Germans during WW1. We rode up to the battle field on horse back only to get compleately mowed down by German machine gun fire and light artilery. Hardly fair.

Use what you must.

mark thorpe said:
they CAN be accurate, what about all the times when they arent accurate and end up killing innocent people? with a knife or sword, then bystanders have a chance to get away, however with a gun, if a person misfires or is a bad aim, or is using an automatic weapon, then bullets could go flying in all directions, and kill innocent bystanders...

and selti, i think that you sholuld continue with what you said in this thread... you put forward some excellent points...

You end up killing innocent people with bow and arrows for example. A gun is not dishonorable. How many civilians died in the middle ages from battle? Don't even start with me.

connchri said:
An example of an unevened fight would be the 1st British battles against the Germans during WW1. We rode up to the battle field on horse back only to get compleately mowed down by German machine gun fire and light artilery. Hardly fair.

The thing was is you knew what the Germans had, and your commanders were bad. Same thing with the French. Bad commanders. The Germans were much smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom