looking for some good games

j Rizzo

In Runtime
Well I'm pretty much done making my computer into a gaming machine, now I realize that I only have 2 games. I'm pretty new to the world of computers so i'm not too up to speed on games. So I'm looking for suggestions, any genre; strategy, fps, rpg, new or old.

Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Halo, FarCry, CS:S, Call of Duty etc. are some really good first person shooters.

counter strike source....i know that alvino said it...but its the best by far.....

Guild wars - MMORPG
Counter strike: Source - FPS
Warcraft 3 - RTS
FFXI or Lineage 2 - Life sucking MMORPG
Call of duty - Badass WWII FPS (KILL THE NAZIS!)
Half Life 2 - .........self explanitory

I haven't played that many since building my comp in February, but I can definitely recommend HL2, CS:Source and Unreal Tournament. I played the Farcry demo and didn't really like it, but just wasn't my kinda game. I'd also recommend Desert Combat or Battlefield (great war games). I have still yet to play Doom 3, but most people say it's fun so give that a try.

Yeah, Doom 3 is really fun. It gets sorta boring because it's based mostly on a linear type of gameplay and not the broader type like in Half-Life 2. I still highly recommend it.

Yeah I hear it's sorta bland and can get repetitive. You know where I can get the demo? Or maybe I'll just google it....

edit: Nvm, I googled it and I'm downloading it now...

Back
Top Bottom