processer, and motherbored

Half Evil

Golden Master
ok, im kinda confused on what kind of processer to get, and motherbored to get, i want to play games like counter strike source, and half life 2.......but im not sure what to get......well i was thinking of going with
-amd 64....not sure what size
-asus asrock(not spelled right), but i dont know about this, a friend just said to go with it, please help

~or amd 64 fx~

and i dont get it when it says like....3000+, but the operating frequency is like 2.0ghz

ok, but that is for an nvideaGeforce4 graphics card.....i want an ati radeao 128....

No it isn't. You can put any PCI Express card into that board. ATI or Nvidia. It doesn't require Nvidia cards.

oh ok cool, also a friend told me about the asrocks, what do you think about them?

You really don't need an SLI board because SLI is very unstable. It means to run two graphics cards at once. It is good for gaming, but so is the other one I said.

A radeon 128? That's an extremely old card. You probably want either a Nvidia Geforce 6600GT or ATI x700.

Overclocking basically means taking a 2.0GHz CPU past its speeds that it is marketed for. Like to 2.4GHz for example.

Back
Top Bottom