couple newbie questions

Look at my specs this computer costs roughly $210 mobo AMD 64 3800+ $371 video card 6800GT $450 ram Ballstix $210 Case $100 Power Supply $50 DVD Burner $50, Raptor HDD $218 and Water Cooling, which i wont factor in on your price but $250. so your looking at the price for a decent computer, not to high ehd. about $1659 American Dollarues! Any of that could ezly be priced up or down in todays market but if your looking for something that smokes and last for a few years, oh by the way dont get the same core i did for my CPU the Newcastle, cause i wanted to OC the crap out of it, but i heard it gets way to hot to be able to.... so if your not going to oc then its cool i guess. Hope my prices have brought you around. To understanding what you might have to spend for your computer that you may not want to upgrade in a few years, but im sure you are going to want to.

ok well i already have the hdd, cd, dvd all i need is the mobo, cpu, graphics, ram and case with power supply. Im willing to lay down the cash. I live in the US tho so that UK site wont work for me. I might drop down a couple in the cpu it all depends on the money. Im gettin a job in a few days and im 17 so i really dont have any expenses to keep me from spendin the cash on the comp. O and im not doin water cooling.

Yeah Cruse around www.newegg.com i order from them and im in Okinawa Japan, Military and it got here in 10 days, thats awsome. They are Very fast and good people to work with. Search around there. Post what you think is the best for you, then we will go threw it and specifiy what you should get from there. Sound like a plan and im sure everyone will back me up on this one. Do a littler Research and we will help you out to are fullest.

Yup all looks good it will all go together easy. But if you plan on over clocking wouldnt recomend the Ram or the Processor, since that is the same processor i have..... and i wont be able to OC that much when i get the chance to.

EDIT;;; The newcastle core is supposed to be crap, i guess the reasoning is it runs hot all the time. Im not sure which one is the best core, but venice core is supposed to be awsome. By that one. it might only be a 3200 or something like that but i guess OCs well.

Back
Top Bottom