Half life 2 question?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I hear that you have to download a program to make this work. Do you have to download the program to the computer that you are going to install it on or can you transfer the file to another computer? Becasue my computer which will run the game wont be hooked up to the internet for a while....

u need steam and it needs to be hooked up to internet(i think). i heard that theres a way to get it to work w/o steam but its complicated.

yea that pisses me off that you HAVE to have internet. so if your internet it down or you stop paying for it you cant play the game you just spent $60.00 on. nice work steam, assholes

lol. yeah... its cause of the industry... all these people just freakin downloading pirated games... some people wanted to stop all the moeny loss... but step into their shoes... would you wanna be losing all that money? i doubt it...

well its not good for the consumer, its not much help when you HAVE to have the internet. what about the thousands that dont have it. actually the millions

well, there always is the free netzero... 10 hours a month but still free... lol. dial is crazy slow though, i must admit.... i had all the up until about a year ago and ive had comps for 5 years and let me tell you... *whoo*...

Back
Top Bottom